Art by Nvalkyrja
This quick patch lessens Mercy’s ability to revive teammates, fixes a Lucio movement bug, and added voice lines to Zenyatta’s new Halloween skin. Mercy will not be looking dominate with this change and perhaps we will see another healer take center stage.
- Wall Ride
- The speed boost that Lúcio receives after completing a wall ride has been increased by 65%
- Guardian Angel
- Players can now glide past a targeted ally
- Cooldown no longer resets when Resurrect is activated. An extra charge will be given during this mode and if not used, will be lost. (This change lowers Mercy’s ability to revive 3 teammates and instead limits her to only 2.)
- No longer resets or reduces Resurrection’s cooldown
- Added a number of additional voice lines for Cultist Zenyatta
- Fixed a bug preventing Mercy’s momentum from slowing down correctly when Guardian Angel was canceled.
- Fixed a bug preventing the visual effects on Sombra’s Pumpkinette victory pose from displaying correctly.