Blizzcon showed players the new support character, Moira, and she is now playable on the PTR on PC. There are also some adjustments to support character Mercy and Ana along with bug fixes.
Hero Addition: Moira (Support Class)
- Biotic Grasp
- Biotic Orb
- Biotic Rifle
- Damage increased from 60 to 70
- Cast time increased from 0 seconds to 1.75 seconds
- Mercy’s movement speed is now reduced by 75% while casting
- Can now be interrupted when Mercy is knocked back, stunned, or hacked
- When activated, Resurrection no longer has a cast time
- While active, casting Resurrect does not reduce Mercy’s movement speed
- Fixed several issues that prevented the announcer voice lines from playing correctly in Competitive, Elimination, and Capture the Flag game modes
- Fixed a bug that caused the announcer’s “player eliminated” voice line to play for the eliminated player
- Fixed a bug that caused the announcer’s attack and defense voice lines to play for the incorrect team
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from progressing past the Helix Rocket demonstration in the tutorial
- Fixed an issue that affected the Bastion Bot’s movement when defending Objective A on Eichenwalde
- Fixed a bug that prevented bots from defending Objective A on certain maps
- Fixed an issue that prevented Junkrat’s RIP-Tire from casting properly while jumping
- Fixed an issue causing Roadhog’s Chain Hook to latch on to enemy players for longer than intended
- Fixed an issue that made Roadhog’s Chain Hook appear to come from off screen
- Fixed a bug that caused some objects to uncharacteristically fly across the room when shot on Horizon Lunar Colony
The following two tabs change content below.
PrimeraEspada91, or simply Primera, is a poet, writer, and youtuber. Primera loves reading Tite Kubo's Bleach and Albert Camus' works. Primera is an avid fan of Childish Gambino, Lana Del Rey, and The Brian Jonestown Massacre.