Bungie’s new DLC, Curse of Osiris, that was premiered in Paris Game Show has players feverishly pondering on what it contains.
- New Level Limit (25) – Although level cap doesn’t really matter in terms of pvp or pve, Bungie will be letting us gain 5 more. I predict players may have to be level 25 before tackling some content in the DLC.
- New True Light Limit (330) – Players can now be 330 Light instead of 300. (players can still use legendary mods to be 335)
- DLC will be Vex heavy – This can tie in with Season 2 focusing on Vex also.
- New Social Space: The Lighthouse
- New objectives for players:
- Raid Activity
The following two tabs change content below.
PrimeraEspada91, or simply Primera, is a poet, writer, and youtuber. Primera loves reading Tite Kubo's Bleach and Albert Camus' works. Primera is an avid fan of Childish Gambino, Lana Del Rey, and The Brian Jonestown Massacre.