This week Cayde’s treasure hunt is sending you to Nessus. All 5 locations are shown on your map and below are the text instructions to find them.
Exodus Black – “Thought I’d escaped, but you know how the Vex are. I got as far as this energy shield. Thinking it was a way out. Dead end. So I dropped what I had there and tried to shoot through. BAM! Right back into the loop.”
- Warp to the Exodus Black Landing Zone, bring out your Sparrow and travel up the right path. At the end of this path, you’ll see climbable square boxes. Climbing them leads you to a path which the chest is at the end of on your left.
Artifact’s Edge – “So there I was, two choices: I could’ve tried climbing the red ivy, or just jump. What do you think I did?”
- Warp to the Artifact’s Edge Landing Zone and travel on the open path. Near the end of this path, enter the giant hole ahead of you. From the bottom, turn towards your right (towards red flora) and head up the blue path. Once you make your first right turn, turn around and the chest is located above a ledge.
The Hallows – “I had no choice. Once I saw the floating rocks, there was no way I was going to weigh myself down with extra gear. I was Lightless after all, remember?”
- From above, head back down the blue path and continue on it until you see a orange/red hue on your right. Veer on that path until it ends and you reach several floating rocks. Hop on each one heading left to snag the chest on a ledge on your left.
Watcher’s Grave – “So this cache…I don’t know. It seemed like a good idea at the time. How do you feel about climbing trees?”
- Warp to the Watcher’s Grave Landing Zone. Follow the path your on heading right. Coming into your vision is a large tree. Climb it to find the chest on a branch on the right.
The Tangle – “I was just doing what Failsafe said. I mean, she seems reliable, half the time. So I entered this cave and set my little fallback point, took a few steps in and BAM, the battle began.”
- Head to Watcher’s Grave, head north and follow the path into The Tangle. Continue until you see the path become two, and take the lower one. On the right is a small tunnel which you must enter. Inside there is another tunnel on your right and the chest lies at the end of that path.
If the text instructions aren’t enough or you need a visual guide check out this video: