This week Cayde’s treasure hunt is sending you to EDZ. All 5 locations are shown on your map and below are the text instructions to find them.
Salt Mines – “This place is full of old containers. Don’t bother raiding them all – I already did. They’re all filled with shoes. Mountains of Golden Age footwear, and not a thing in my size.”
- Warp to Trostland and make your way to the back of the church. Enter the tunnel to reach the Salt Mine area. The chest is located straight across above your head.
Salt Mine Tunnel – “So once you get up there, don’t be afraid to strut it on the catwalk. We both know the importance of looking good.”
- From the chest above, jump down and continue going further into the Salt Mines. Run past the overgrown grassy area into the tunnels. At the end of the road, hop on the red platform and make a right into the dark room. Look up to find this chest on the rafters.
Outskirts – “You know, I used to think if it’s marked a dead zone, it’s my kind of place. Vanguard cured me of that, but I left plenty behind there back in the day. Third-floor balcony, above the alley. Loved that spot… Hope the Fallen haven’t got to it.”
- Warp to Trostland and head down the path to your left. Continue going down this path until you reach a broken wall on your left. The chest is located on a left ledge.
Winding Cove – “So after a full day of pulling loot out of the Fallen’s hands, I thought I would just cool my engines down by that old river, but as soon as I cached it all up down there, a Servitor shows up.”
- Warp to Winding Cove, turn left and follow the coastline down until you reach a fallen tree. The chest will be in front of a large boulder.
Sunken Isles (The Tunnels) – “New lead from Hawthorne. Not really much to go on, something about a fan. I know I must have a lot of them, so if you see one down in the EDZ, maybe ask them?”
- Warp to Sunken Isles, make a left into the tunnel and continue down this path. Once you have reach the tunnels, bypass the enemies, cross the bridge, and make a left. The chest is hidden away in a dark ledge under a fan on your left.
If the text instructions aren’t enough or you need a visual guide check out this video: