This week Cayde’s treasure hunt is sending you to Nessus. All 5 locations are shown on your map and below are the text instructions to find them.
Exodus Black- ”I should’ve realized something was up when the Vex were letting me move through portals so freely. And I usually have a good nose for traps. Maybe you’ll have better luck?”
- Warp to Exodus Black and go down the right path. Enter the cave entrance and continue until you find several Vex. Hidden on the right is a cave which contains the the chest.
Artifact’s Edge – ”I don’t know what they call it. The eyeball thing. Under that. You’ll know it when you see it.”
- Warp to Artifact’s Edge, take the path in front all the way into the Hallows. The chest will be in the circular area under the giant eyeball on the wall.
Watcher’s Grave – ”So this cache…I don’t know. It seemed like a good idea at the time. How do you feel about climbing trees?”
- Warp to Watcher’s Grave, call up your sparrow and head straight. you will find a large tree on your right, climb it to find this chest.
Cistern – ”I wonder if the Vex even realize I hide stuff between the gaps in their block networks. Hmmm. Maybe that’s how they know so much about me.”
- Warp to Cistern zone, head down the path in front of you and make a right. The chest will be hidden in a nook on your left.
Cistern 2 – ”Good news: I remember exactly where one of my old EDZ caches is. Bad news: those parts are Taken territory now. So I guess the question is: how bad d’you want it?”
- Warp to Cistern, make an immediate right and follow the path until the end. Hop inside the broken orb to find this chest tucked inside.
If the text instructions aren’t enough or you need a visual guide check out this video: